Installing Windows via USB flash this turned out a lot of advantages compared to the CD or DVD disk, we do not have to worry about CDs or DVDs are not readable by CD / DVD-ROM, CD or DVD is scratched, sometimes complicate the process of installing Windows, while through the grouch itself, such a thing was not to happen again.
I will show it manually, how to install windows XP, 7 and 8 using a USB flasdisc
Before we start, we need to be prepared are:
At least 1 piece of stick with 4GB or more capacitance, because Windows at least take place at 3Gb.
Here are the steps:
- Plug the USB flash disc. (enter to the usb port, do not to another place).
- Press win+r key (in the keyboard), key-in “cmd”, and click OK. (Here I am trying to get into cmd)
- Type “diskpart” and press ENTER.
- Type “list disk”, press ENTER,
and choose which one is your USB flash, if you only have one hard drive that is USB flashdisk disk 1 (not the partition)
- Type “select disk 1” and press ENTER.
- Type “clean” and press ENTER.
- Type “create partition primary” and press ENTER.
- Type “select partition 1” and press ENTER
- Type “active” and press ENTER.
- Type “format fs = fat32” and press ENTER (wait a while until the process is successful)
- Type “assign” and press ENTER
- Type “exit” and press ENTER.
- Copy all the contents of DVD windows earlier to the USB flash disc.
- Restart and boot your computer through a USB stick, bios settings via your computer, make sure the boot via USB stick, if the steps are correct, then the Windows installation process should go well. (make sure your computer is boot via usb to install windows)
- completed, and enjoy.